Applying to Work at KinderHaus

We are happy and surprised how many applications we receive — many of them from Germany.

While we welcome applications for full-time, part-time or volunteer work at KinderHaus, we have to point out some legal requirements.
1. Non-U.S. citizens need a full work permit. A J1 visa is not sufficient in the childcare field.
2. Due to federal immigration rules, we regret that no PAID internships are available to foreign applicants.
3. If you are interested in UNPAID work experience and you speak German, get in touch!

You can also review our available opportunities on our Job Opportunities page.

If you want to apply, please contact us at


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.